NO AGENCY CALLS AND/OR EMAILS PLEASE
Bennett Aerospace, Inc. is located in the Research Triangle Park area of North Carolina. Established in 2008, we are a woman owned, veteran owned, certified 8(a) small business that provides scientific, engineering, and technical advisory services to our customers. Primarily focused on Federal Government clients, Bennett Aerospace provides expert guidance and advice on the full spectrum of R&D and its applications in engineering, science, and IT, as well as providing strategic programmatic support in order to meet customer goals and objectives. Bennett Aerospace is a rapidly growing business focused on hiring and retaining the best people
Bennett Aerospace, Inc. has an *IMMEDIATE* TEMPORARY OPENING for a highly motivated Program Analyst II in support of a Law Enforcement Agency, located in Chicago, IL. The Program Analyst II will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities, as well as facilities/space management, customer support services, data entry and analysis, resource distribution, acquisition support, and human resources support. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently with little or no supervision. In addition, the successful candidate will report directly and responsively to the Bennett Aerospace Program Manager on all immediate project work.
A qualified Program Analyst II analyzes areas of concern and presents feasible alternatives and recommendations based on thorough research.
To learn more about us, please visit us at: www.bennettaerospace.com
Duties may include providing administrative support as follows:
Process transactions related to the purchase of goods and/or services; prepare and process incoming invoices/obligations, travel vouchers, etc.;
Conduct research; develop and maintain spreadsheets, tracking databases, reports, and presentations; generate and document information for statistical purposes. Perform data entry and reconcile any inconsistencies that may appear in databases;
Provide technical guidance to other staff members regarding agency fiscal policy and procedures;
Perform routine audits of databases and files; maintain database records by ensuring the information is up to date and accurate; conduct funding audit of recur files to ensure adequate funding for fiscal year.
Utilize government database systems and word processing software;
Administrative duties to include:
Education and Experience:
Abilities and Skills:
• Strong writing, analytical, and research skills.
• Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook), technology systems, and communications tools (Adobe).
• Professional demeanor.
• Intermediate to advanced skills in manipulating data in Excel preferred.
• Experience performing extensive research utilizing multiple data sources systems preferred.
• Ability to multi-task; detail oriented; be observant and anticipate operational needs
• Excellent problem solver and able to handle difficult situations
• Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a variety of situations
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer