Bennett Aerospace, Inc. is located in the Research Triangle Park area of North Carolina. Established in 2008, we are a Woman-Owned, Veteran-Owned, Certified 8(a) Small Business that provides scientific, engineering, and technical advisory services to our customers. Primarily focused on Federal Government clients in general, and the Department of Defense in particular, Bennett Aerospace provides expert guidance and advice on the full spectrum of R&D and its applications in engineering, science, medicine, and IT, as well as strategic programmatic support in order to meet customer missions and objectives. Bennett Aerospace is a rapidly growing business focused on hiring and retaining the best people.
Job Purpose: Under the direction of the Director, Human Resources, the Human Resource Intern is responsible for providing administrative support to the Human Resources department.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Perform audit of electronic personnel records and update as necessary
• Digitally scan and file employee documents
• Update and maintain employee tracking spreadsheets
• Assist with documenting Human Resource and Recruiting policies and procedures
• Assist with creating and distributing quarterly company newsletter
• Run monthly training reports; follow up with employees that are non-complaint
• Address and mail birthday cards monthly
• Answer front door, greet guests, and maintain sign-in log
• Assist management team with scanning, shipping, and faxing
• Other duties as assigned.
Current undergraduate student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Management
• Solid attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Works toward common goals by supporting, encouraging and sharing information with colleagues, both internal and external
• Able to multi-task productively; is well organized, using time management processes and procedures effectively
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment